Thursday, March 7, 2013

Trainer Thursday!

This Thursday I wanted to talk about one of my favorite trainers- Jillian Michaels. She is one of the best people that can get you up off the couch and sweating at home with her work out DVD's. Since I'm sure I will be talking about Jillian much more, today I want to focus on her DVD "6 Weeks to 6-Pack Abs."

Jillian Michaels is a hard core trainer so don't be fooled into a false sense of ease with at home DVD workouts. This workout is on of my favorites from her because it's hard but it's not deadly. It's something everyone can at least try to do and that's what I think is important. Not everyone can do every move since some of them are quite difficult for even the women on the video so don't get discouraged if you can't make it through!

I could talk for days about how much I love Jillian for her full body and high intensity work outs but rather than read about it, why not check out level one of this DVD. Do as much as you can and don't skimp of the warm up or cool down- those are extremely important in preventing injuries.


I hope you got up and tried this work out with Jillian and you know I'll be doing this in just a few hours too so you're not alone!

You can find all of Jillian Michaels work out DVD's on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment